1:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Enchanted Awakenings Event Center
2020 East County Rd F
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
For directions click here
The EHP Officer Elections are due to be held Sunday, 10/1/17 at our Business Meeting starting at 1:00 P.M. As we were unable to certify a quorum at our August meeting, we will try again.
PLEASE NOTE: Both the Chair and Vice Chair positions are not yet claimed by even one candidate. PLEASE consider it! While the Office of Chair could probably be handled remotely, the Vice Chair position, because of the intense interaction with the local staff, is probably best handled by a relative Local. Disagree? Make your case and run anyway!
Current Agenda includes:
- Wrap-up report for the 2017 gather.
- Official Ratification of Kiersten Hall as CSO (currently is “Acting CSO”).
- Reports on the several regional Pride events
- Discussion and potential action on Community Concerns
- Officer Elections for 2017/18 Membership Year.
- Other odds and ends.
To attend “remotely”
If you cannot attend physically but still wish to participate, here’s the remote connection information:
Or, if you need to use Skype, please let us know and we can probably arrange that.
Or … we’ve got several cellphones that could accept some call-ins.
And our Facebook Page (Earth House Project of Minnesota) will be staffed for messenger so you can ask for an available phone number, or perhaps if you can listen but don’t have an available mic. Regarding our elections
Our current list of Officer Candidates:
- Chair: OPEN
- Vice Chair: OPEN
- Secretary: Ruth Sheldrake
- Treasurer: Louise Gastuch
- Community Services: Kiersten Hall