Sunday October 1st 1:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.Enchanted Awakenings Event Center 2020 East County Rd F White Bear Lake, MN 55110 For directions click here
Current Agenda includes:
- Wrap-up report for the 2017 gather.
- Official Ratification of Kiersten Hall as CSO (currently is “Acting CSO”).
- Reports on the several regional Pride events
- Discussion and potential action on Community Concerns
- Officer Elections for 2017/18 Membership Year.
- Other odds and ends.
To attend “remotely”If you cannot attend physically but still wish to participate, here’s the remote connection information: https://hangouts.google.com/call/p7qhxdxtfjagdh45ctlc6kaid4u Or, if you need to use Skype, please let us know and we can probably arrange that. Or … we’ve got several cellphones that could accept some call-ins. And our Facebook Page (Earth House Project of Minnesota) will be staffed for messenger so you can ask for an available phone number, or perhaps if you can listen but don’t have an available mic. Regarding our elections
Our current list of Officer Candidates:
- Chair: OPEN
- Vice Chair: OPEN
- Secretary: Ruth Sheldrake
- Treasurer: Louise Gastuch
- Community Services: Kiersten Hall